Bunnies On The Green Day Nursery was founded in 1991 by the current Principal, Mrs Beverley Stovell, who has almost 40 years of experience in the industry. She is ably assisted by her staff of qualified practitioners, and with only this nursery under her purview, we endeavour to ensure we provide the best childcare service.
We are well known in the local schools for our exceptional level of education which is distinct within our children. By believing your children are the future and providing the correct foundation to root themselves in, they can grow and flourish amongst society.
Like yourselves, we want the Bunnies children to be well-prepared for life after nursery.
The Obligations we make at Bunnies On The Green are taken very seriously by all members of the staff to ensure your child’s experience is as enjoyable and rewarding as possible. Please feel free to call us if you would like to know more.
• To open from 8am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
• To use a substantial amount of educational material, and a range of toys ad equipment to aid in developing your child(ren) and sustain their growth.
• To replenish your child(ren)s energy each day during ‘Milk Time’ at 10:30am and ‘Tea Time’ at 3:00pm, and to provide a full nutritional lunch that includes vegetarian and non-dairy lifestyles.
Obligations for our Parents
• We like for our child(ren) to have a full range of clothing, in case of any mishaps, in a bag that is clearly labelled so it can easily be identified.
• If applicable, a supply of nappies.
• And, we respectfully ask our parents not to allow their child(ren) to bring sweets, jewellery or toys to the Nursery. However, favourite toys or a ‘security’ item will be allowed during the settling period which can occasionally be unnerving for your child(ren).
Children are the beams of sunlight within all of our lives, their minds are precious and they are essentially unique people with amazing characters that need to be unfolded. In Bunnies On The Green, we work towards developing their early year’s education by applying the framework set by The Early Years Foundation Stage. It sets standards for the learning, development and care of your child and we take it very seriously.
By focussing on the seven key areas below, the skills your child(ren) develop enable them to transition into school with ease and excel. We allow each and every child to develop at a pace that is suitable to their particular needs by providing this quality education and by nurturing their individual character and personality as sensitively as possible.
The Prime Areas
• Personal, Social and Emotional Development
• Physical Development
• Communication and Language
The Specific Areas
• Understanding the World
• Expressive Arts and Design